Blurred vision, dizziness, pins and needles in hands, funny taste in mouth on standing up. Causes?

Hi, sometimes when I stand up or when I m already standing my vision goes dark and I go dizzy and I get pins and needles in my hands and at the end of my tounge. I also get a funny taste in my mouth. The pins and needles last for about 10-20 seconds but the funny taste stays with me for about 10 minutes! Please can you help??
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Since how long u r having this symptoms. Its better u visit a physician. U need some basic test done.
Take Care.