Blurred vision, dizziness followed by blood tissue discharge, have inserted mirena IUD, on diet and exercise. Reason?

Hello, I had my Mirena IUD inserted about 3 months ago. I ve had yellow liquidy discharge with a bad smell, i went back to my midwife and she told me it was bacterial vaginosis (spelling?). I ve recently changed my diet and excercise. After todays workout, I felt dizzy, my vision became blurred, I had a yogurt hoping it was just my body needing sugar. After I began to feel better I showered, as I started cleaning myself a bloody tissue discharge fell out. I m a lil scared as to what it could be?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  75 Awaiting Answer