Bloodied nose

Doctor, what does one do when his one year old daughter has a bloodied nose . I know it is just a nose bleed , but after pulling out a long burger like that was covered in red it kind of concern s me as a father. She is my first and only child. It may be a stupid question, but i would really appreciate your professional advice, if you don t mind , sir.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
bleeding from the nose is very common in children.
it is usually precipitated by fingering the nose and by dry weather.
you can instill normal saline nose drops 8 drops 3 times daily for 3 days.
if it happens again do not panic just pinch her nose gently.
if it happens repeatedly see an ENT.
Dr Rajkishori Godhi.