Blood work shows anemia and low vitamin D. Have one kidney. Diet restrictions?

In early December I had blood work done for exhaustion. It showed that in slightly anemic and vitamin d low. Gfr 55. I found out 12 yrs ago that I have only one kidney during an ultrasound for pancreatitis . I am 59 yr old female weight 122, 5 6 . Bp about 108/68 most of the time. I am scheduled to see a nephrologist in late may should I be on any kind of diet restrictions?i have never smoked but I drink one light beer a day
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013