Blood work showed elevated liver enzymes. Taking blood pressure medicine. Cause?

I'm 37, 220lbs, male, on blood pressure medicine
i went to the Dr for a checkup and they did normal blood work. Came back with elevated liver enzymes. So they tested me for hepatitis and it came back negative. Went back a month later and tested again, still elevated so they sent me for an ultrasound, which came back normal. Now he wants me to go to a gastroenterologist. Was wondering what to expect and what could be the problem. I feel fine but now am wondering if I've got something serious going on.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013