Blood test reported uric acid 7.3 and platelet aggregation reported hyper-aggregation. Prescribed allopurionol and valsartan. Remedy?

Hallo doctor,
iam 60 years lived in Germany already 4 Years

my question is refer to the result of my blood check up. and found my urid acid 7,3. and total cholesterol is 226
trombosit ADP 1.0 uM 67.80 ADP 2.0 uM 77.81 in leukosit monosit 8.7. cholesterol LDL 140 / HDL 71
Platelet Aggregation report : Hyperaggregation..
could you advice me what I have to do.. i have already a years taking 1 / day. Allopurinol.. for urid accid. for high blood pressure also 1/day Valsartan 80mg/12,5mg ..

your respond by return highly appreciate..

Best regards
W..Vissers Boller.
email ; YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013