Blood spots in saliva usually on waking up with itching in throat, grogginess in voice, on Omeprazole. What could be causing this?

Hi, I have noticed blood spots in my saliva when I clear my throat in the mornings recently. Usually when it happens I wake up with my throat kind of scratchy and also my voice a little groggy in the mornings. I am 29 years old and had been diagnosed with H Pyloir infection but did not take the medication as the doctor mentioned I should start the medication when it gets a little cold . To prevent acidity I have been taking Omeprazole in the mornings. Other than this I am pretty physically fit and have no other health concerns. Would you be able to advise what is causing this? Any answers will be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012