Blood report shows low albumin level and septicemia. Removal of gall bladder stones. Advise

hii doctor my mother diabetic since 20 years 56 years old has been identified with hepatitis c 3years back.was under ayurveda treatment since then . few weeks back my mother had severe stomach ache and was taken to hospital. Ultrasound scanning report showed gall bladder stones 2 numbers..and advised gall bladder removal.Gall bladder removal was done but doctors operating was shocked to see her left lobe of liver nonfunctional cirrhotic liver.and after the operation last week till now she has not recoverd completely,severe oozing,blood reports showed fall in albumin level and septicemia. is under high antibiotic treatment now. .Doctors sent for fibro scan and liver showed 66% cirrhotic liver and told trhe last level is 75%.and she also has ascitis.We are seriously worried about her life.please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012