Blood red shell like spots at the edges of grafted area, seems to be sore and oozing. Prescribed dalacin c capsules. Suggestion?

hi , I had an accident where I had the tyre of the car run over the left side of my right foot and i ve done grating on the wounded area for about three weeks now. i m still doing alternate dressing for the wound at the hospital as an out patient. please I realised at my last dressing session that the grafted area has developed blood-red shell-like spots at the edges of the grafted area. I couldn,t meet my doctor at the last dress session and so the nurse dressingthe wound prescribed hydrocortisone cream to take care of the development mentioned but aside that the donor area for the surgery which was also healing well has suddenly become soar and is discharging and the nurse again prescribed dalacin c cupsules to take care of that. im worried and need advice till im able to meet with my doctor.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012