Blood pressure variations, constant dizziness, headache. Taking carvedilol, norvasc, co q 10. Suggestions?

Hello My name is Rakesh, i'm 27 years old and living with blood pressure since 23. i'm currently taking carvedilol 25 mg a day and norvasc 5 mg a day. my pressure in the morning was 132/80. but i constantly feel dizzy, and when i work out i felt dizzy and i had headache yesterday. does this blood pressure cause head ache and dizziness. my pressure varries through out the day. on April 22 it was 151/95. My doctor prescribed me CO Q 10 i took 50 mg of that and i felt dizzy and when i checked my pressure the reading was 151/91. does CO Q 10 reacts with any of my medicine. Any help full suggestion would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013