Blood pressure spikes during acidity and anxiety attacks, normal EKG and 2D ECHO. How can I handle this problem?

Hello, doc when my acid attacks I fell so nervous and my blood pressure will go to 140/90 is that normal what should I do when my acid or anxiety attacks I have examined my heart through ekg and 2d echo result was normal limits when acid or anxiety attacks my resting pulse rate will go 90 bpm do you have any advices to handle this problem of mine I hav been suffering for this for almost 4years.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012