Blood pressure 123/71for a 42 year old male. Is it OK?

I am 42 and I just took my blood pressure and it was 123/71 with pulse rate of 64 is this OK ?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Dear patient
welcome to"HealthcareMagic"forum
In this age according medical science B.P.should be 120/80
but your diastole is low/and puls is also.
if you have suffred any problum like-----numbness,weakness,suffocation,insomnia,
meet any cardiologist imediatly. thank you.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
dear thanks for choosing health care magic.See every body is unique in this.If you do not have any problem this is normal.Just do not go for number game.the higher limit for blood pressure in 140/90 in most of the cases.but for lower side individual variation can be there so do not worry.