Blood on poop, lightheaded, dizzy, sinus issues, numb tingling feet. Had gastric bypass & reversal. Suggestions?

i feel like i have to poop once in a while a little will come out but last few times i wiped myself there was bright red blood on toilet paper. i feel lightheaded and dizzy felt that way all day but i do have some sinus issues right now everytime i blow my nose too i really get lightheaded what should i do? also this is something different i had gastric bypass it went real bad so i had a reversal of it in oct and will all this extra skin make me have issues with circulation? when my feet start to get cold the 3 outside toes on both feet go num and my feet tingle when i walk on them what should i do?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013