Blood, occasional blood spots in urine in the morning, had taken treatment for bladder infection, biopsy to rule out cancer. Cause?

Hi I am 36 Year old male who had a bladdeinfection a few weeks ago. Went to the Urologist & was scoped he also took a biopsy sample & confirmed it was not cancer . After a treatment of antibiotics the infection cleared up. It is now two weeks later & after a rough helicopter ride I am now seeing some blood & occasional blood clots in my urine in the morning, the rest of the day my urine apears clear. is it possible to bumpy ride caused the cut from the biopsy to open & start bleeding again?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012