Blood in urine, microscopic hematuria. Burning sensation in vagina. Is it serious?

hi there i am 34 year old male, in good health. however, after routine exam on january 9th ,2013 they found some blood in my urine (microscopic hematuria ) normal is around 4-5 , i had about 20 rbc . i did a follow up january 28th and the second one came back again as blood in urine , still waiting complete results. i have no burning sensation when i pee nor do i have any pain. is this bad, could this be serious or something benign. i have CT Scan this weekend to look at my kidneys and bladder ...
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013