Blood in urine. Urinalysis showing high WBC. KUB ultrasound shows mild caliectasis. Treated by medication?

hello, im 34 years old, female. I'm having blood in my urine early this morning, i went to a laboratory for a urinalysis and cbc, my albumin result is 2(++), pus cells 57-50, red blood cells 12-15 and i have an abundant bacteria, my WBC result is above the normal range normal is 10 mine is 15.8, i was advised to have an KUB ultrasound and the result is i have a mild caliectasia having a slight dilatation of the left calyceal system is seen but no apparent mass or question is..if this condition can be treated by medicine or what are the other remedy for this condition?thanks, hoping for your urgent reply..god bless
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013