Blood in urethra, no UTI. What would the cystology report suggest?

I am a 38 yr old female with no know health problems. A couple of months ago I noticed blood on the tissue (very light when I wiped) this was coming from my urethra . I have noticed this 3-4 times since. I went to my OBGYN and PCP and both did cultures and dipstick testing. Both said I had blood in my urine but urinalysis said no UTI. I have went to my urologist and he also said urine sample showed blood in urine . He has sent this for cystology. Very nervous of what this could be. Note: I have not seen any blood except on tissue, never in toilet.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012