Blood in stools, pain in lower abdomen, pain during intercourse, watery stools. Cure?

Hello, I m a 20 years old female. My problems all began about a month ago when I ve been noticing blood in my stool . Recently i have been experiencing pain in my lower abdominal. Also this morning I tried having sexual intercourse with my fiance but could not succeed. It hurt too much. Also all day today I have been feeling the urge to have a bowel movement . When I do, it s very wet and comes out fast like pee. What can be the problem?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012