Blood in stools, headache, fatigue. Taking iron for anemia. Worried

I've been seeing blood when I pass a bowel movement and I've also had headaches, aches, and fatigue. I feel hungry at times, but do not want to eat, and I also often feel like I have to pass a bm, but don't. This has been happening on and off for about a month, but has been very consistent this last week. I am 34, overall good health, about 5'2", 105 lbs and I am anemic, but take Iron. I have an appointment with my doctor for the first week in May. Should I be worried and move the appointment up?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013