Blood in stool,pains while bowel movement

i used to eat gutkha earlier n due to that habit i had been passing a little blood with my feces. yes, it pains a lot when i pass feces.. pains a lot.. but it has been a long time i left that. now i smoke a few everyday now n then. but a few days ago i again had a very painful experience when i went to pass feces. now i don t know why it happened... is there any treatment for that..
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hi pranab
welcome to healthcaremagic

your symptoms seem more like haemmorhoids but with your past habit of gutkha chewing is CARCINOGENIC you should undertake a complete review by a Gastroenterologist / GI surgeon at the earliest