Blood in semen, no improvement with ciprofloxacin, cancer ruled out,possibly injured while inserting suppository for constipation. Will it heal?

I think I ve injured my prostate by inserting a suppositories for constipation too see I have blood in my semen now.I went to the doctor and I did many tests including for prostate cancer but everything came clean.she put me on ciproflacicin for ten days,I finished them,almost a month now,and there s still blood in my question is,will this heal on its own?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012