Blood in cough, through nose, instance of inhaling bleach fumes, wound due to tooth extraction. What could the cause be?

I inhaled bleach fumes while cleaning the bathroom for 3 hrs yesterday that caused a very sore throat and a burning nose . (diluted bleach, and halfway through I wrapped cloth around my face) A little while after that I accidentally opened up a wound from a tooth extraction that caused heavy bleeding in my mouth. Today I have still have a very sore throat and have coughed up a little blood from my throat and blown a lot of blood from my nose. I wouldn t worry if it s from the tooth wound, but I m anxious that the blood is a result of the bleach inhalation . Is this possible?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012