Blood filled mucus in urine. Trying to conceive. Need to be concerned?

I woke up in the middle of the night, with an urgent need to urinate. Upon going to flush, I noticed what appeared to be bloody mucous in the toilet. (I am 32, and my husband and I are trying to conceive. I am not at the point in my cycle where this could have come from my vagina rather than my urethra , and am waiting for ovulation on that point.) I am not in pain, and felt slightly dehydrated upon waking, so I have taken in about 3 glasses of water. I don t know if this is something I need to be concerned about, something I should monitor, or something I shouldn t give a second thought.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013