Blood discharge, sperm kind. Have gotten heavier. Chances of pregnancy?

Need clarification, am 45, (it was light to start with but got a bit heavier but maybe not too heavy for a couple of days) but still have sore breasts that I feel getting larger (as if swollen) but pain am getting from the side not the nipples as i had just before my period arrived. I did conduct a home pregnancy test using urine samples but maybe not done properly but anyway was negative. during my period had like an egg white coming out sometimes mixed with blood like sperm kind of thing.please advise. could i still be pregnant. had my period 6 days ago. I particularly feel the pain when i get up from bed. my previous period was about 34 days ago and was much much lighter than this one not to say that this was particularly heavy either.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer