Blood discharge from bump on face, had watery discharge before. What could be this?

I noticed what is a perfectley round smaller than a pencil eraser come on the side of my face overnight. I know it was overnight because I wash my face everyday and use moisturizer everyday since I was 25. I am 56 now, and I have noticed other places on my body, but don t think they are anything to worry about. It felt hard like there was something inside, so I figured it was a bub bite. I know I shouldn t have done this, but I mashed the bump to see if anything was inside. I got clear water out, the next day I left it alone. Today it started pouring blood all by itself for no reason and I applied pressure after it bled for so long. After about 15 minutes it stopped bleeding . Do you have any idea what this could be?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012