Blood clot in nerves, hard muscle. Neuro fibromyalgia?

hi good aafternoon i m satyabrata from orissa .i have problem in my body that in nerves there is clotting of blood happening that in whole bodies maximum part and that after touching feels like a medicine specialist said that it is neurofabrimalin.pls help me how i cure and also he said that it will stay in the body like this
Asked On : Fri, 23 Mar 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Dear satya i have read your case and have seen such cases. According to Ayurveda such condition of body occurs due to accumulation of 'AAMA ' in the srotas so called microchannels of our body.This AMMA and VATA DOSHA creates stiffness , pain , clots formation without any specific reason restricted movements of the body parts and frozen joints and muscle .and slowly slowly this involves the whole body.
So in my opinion and according to my experience u need a proper PANCHKARMA THERAPY as this includes DEEPAN n PAACHAN ( establishing to your digestive energy back to normal because AAMA results from malfunction of your digestive system,) and then VAAMAN, VERECHAN ,BASTI ,NASYA ,SHIROVERECHEN are main part of this treatment. SO AFTER a proper musculosketel system examination and prakriti parikshan , Condition of Dosh Dhatu mal ( basic fundamentals of body accordingto Ayurved) then only the specific part of panchkarma is applied and i have seen dramatic results in such conditions in every patient. SO IN MY OPININION CONSULT A PANCHKARMA SPECIALIST either in Any Govt. ayurvedic college near to u or Panchkarma department BHU AYURVED DIVISION,or PANCHKARMA DEPT. RISHIKUL GOVT. AYU. P.g college and hospital HARIDWAR. Hope this will help u and dont worry . U can mail me back if u need any help or any solution regarding your query.Thanks wishes