Blood and mucus in stool, changed bowel movements. Taking Gabapentin and Citalopram. Caused by IBS?

I have dark blood in my stool, like dark veins, and some mucus . I had a change in my bowel movement 4 months ago. I used to be constipated and since then I have been having bowel movements every day, loose stool and sometimes just mucus. I ve been on gabapentin for Facial pain for a 10 months now, and CITALOPRAM for depression for 2 months. I ve also been suffering from cramps and bloating . I ve changed my diet, adding seeds and more drivers to it. Cutting out chocolate, caffeine, cheese.. for the headaches and facial pain. I ve had stool tests and boos tests done and everything seems to be fine. Are those dark sticky veins surrounding my stool really blood? Can all this be caused by IBS? Mucus and blood?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012