Blocks in heart, chain smoker. Did an angiogram. Need a bypass surgery. What precautions can help?

Hello Sir, It is my pleasure to send you this email for knowing a appropriate and right solution of a critical problem. I am Shuvo, from Bangladesh, Dhaka-1209. I have a major problem, haven t found the right decision from others. So, i am writing this email to you for your greatest help. Please if you have your valuable time for helping me, I will be very great full to you. Here is the problem details, Last 2 weeks ago, my father was in office. Suddenly he had a pain in his chest . Then the other employ in his office took him in emergency sector in National Heart Foundation Hospital & Research Institute, Dhaka, Bangladesh . The doctor said, he had a simple pain. But when the pain grows up the doctor gave some medicine to stop the pain and the pain was gone after doing some heard work. The doctor gave him a lots of test and we did those test but nothing was appear in my fathers report. After 2 days doctor discharge my father from the hospital. Then, again 4 days later of discharge, he had a pain and my mother was too much afraid that time. We took him again the same hospital and they told us to admit my father in the hospital for 5-7 days for a little operation and kept him under observation. When the test named Angiogram had been done, the report said that my father had 2 blocks in his right side of heart. 1st block is 100% and the 2nd block is 80%. I forget to tell that my father is a chain smoker. After got the reports we asked the doctor, what should we need to do for my father ? They let us know that my father need to do bypass surgery or wear ring block in his 2 blocks right side of his heart. We asked the doctors that which one will be best and perfect for my father? They told us, any of this can be done. Now the main problem is, we are very confused about the decision and don t want to take any risk with my fathers life. Hope you can understand my problem :( I am telling you all this thing because if you can give us a little bit time from your valuable life to check my father s report, and can make a right decision for him, my father will be well again. If you give us the permission to send you all the scan copy of original reports and the video of Angiogram , i will send you. We just need a appropriate decision from you for my father. Please, if you can, let us know. We will send you all the reports to you. If we need to arrive Bangalore in India to meet with you, we will. But please let me know your decisions, please Sir I am sending you the medical reports. I can t send you all the reports and the angiogram video directly here, it s 60 MB total. So, i am sharing that with dropbox and Here is the direct download link of my fathers medical and angiogram video reports, Thanks again for your valuable time. Regards, Shuvo
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012