Blocked ears, sore throat, took antibiotics, developed cold and cough with green phlegm. Advice ?

Initially, my problem started with my ears and throat . My ears were getting blocked and my throat was very sore. THen I have shown to ent spl and he had given me antibiotics for 3 days. Though I got momentary relief but then I developed cough and Cold for almost two weeks. My chest is blocked and greenish cough is coming out. My nose is blocked and frequently water coming out and feeling feverish tendency. Pls advise what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012