Bloating in the right abdomen under the rib radiating to stomach. Pain on applying pressure. Not responding to gas medication

For the past 24 hours, I have been having a feeling of gas/ bloating in my right abdomen , sometimes a little higher right under the rib cage. I am a stomach sleeper and it kept me up most of the night hurting because of the pressure while laying on my stomach. I have taken numerous gas medicines and the pain is still there. The pain also radiates to my right lower back. This has only happened one other time a few weeks ago and went away.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  95 Awaiting Answer