Bloating, cramps in abdomen, mucus in stools. What could be the cause?

hello i have been passing lots of mucus lately when ever i have to go and just recently it even comes out when i release gas or fart in this something to worry about. There is also bloating and cramps in the left side abdomen lower and upper both. I haave been talking to my doctor but all i gdet in answer is that its probably something am not eating right which is causing that ......i dont know if i should consult a different doctor may be or just not bother at all but yes it is definitely something that is just so out of control and i just dont know waht really i should do......i have eliminated dairy products as well as on fibre but it continues to happen repeatidly .
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013