Bloating and indigestion. Have history of weak digestive system. Tried altering diet but gave little relief. Suggestions?

Hi Doc, I have been facing digestive issues for last 2 months. I have a history of weak digestive system. have faced stomach issues on and off all my life. I eat well balanced healthy diet.I am into fitness(bodybuilding) for last 10-12 years. I am very disciplined when it comes to eating. I have been taking 5-6 meals in a day. I was facing sever bloating and gas. Did a 3 day course of Orni-O in August. It helped a little but was back to same after few days. In the month of september doctor suggested me Orni-O again for 5 days. I am still not ok. I had to alter my diet temporarily. I take lot of proteins in form of eggs and chicken. I also take a protein supplement and amino supplement during and after my workout. ( I was taking muti-vitamin 1 tab daily, Vitamin c 500 mg 3 times in day, Omega-3 3 tabs in a day, Green tea extract 1 tab in a day, Zinc gluconate 1 tab in a day) I have stopped using all these supplements for now. I stopped eating chicken and reduced my intake of eggs. Presently i am taking digestive enzymes by Now foods with all my meals. 3 tabs in day. I am also using Liv 52 1 tab after each meal. And i will be starting Vibact Ds pre+ probiotic from today. This has helped me significantly. I am less bloated. Some days i dont feel bloated at all, How long will this take for me to recover completely? I am into fitness i need to eat and take my full diet which i havnt been able to do? I have also been using pysllium husk 1 spoon in curd before my lunch. My digestion is better than before but i still feel bloated on and off. And i am still not taking my full diet? I have noticed my poop floats which again is sign of indigestion and gas? I need advice?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Hello & Welcome HCM,
I studied your case and want to know your age & weight. You are in fitness but you had taken a lot of Multi vitamin, is it advised by any doctor?What you have to do is just stop your all medication along with multi vitamin. And do some investigation Like Liver function test and Kidney function test. And take normal and light diet for a week.Hope so after investigation you can find your solution. Then after I can advise you further for related treatment.

thanks & Regards

Dr.Soni Verma
Homoeopathic Physician & Life Style Counselor