Bloated stomach, queasiness, fluid discharge from anus. What is it?

My stomach was really full and bloated for a couple of hours until I started to feel everything inside my tummy bubble. And then my stomach started to get all queasy and weird so I thought "oh I probably have to sh*t or something." And so I did. First time, normal. A couple of minutes later, I startued to feel gassy and queasy again so I took another trip to the bathroom and this time, my bowel came out watery... And again my stomach start to feel quueasy so I went to the bathroom but now this clear fluid started to come out of my anus... It wasn't a sticky discharge or anything but it literally felt like I was urinating from my butt. I took another 6 more trips to the bathroom within 3 hours and the same thing happened.. its like I pooped so much that theres nothing left to excrete and now all that's left is water... But the weird thing is that I didn't even drink much that much water today. what's going on? What is this liquid coming out of me? Help me please
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013