Bloated stomach, pellet stool, abdominal pain, headache, dizziness, urine and stool tests, pap smear, x-ray, gynecologist, gastroenterologist says diet problem

I have had a bloated stomach for 3 months now. yesterday i started passing out pellet stool . I feel sone light abdominal pain accompanied by headache and some kind of dizziness like i am losing my balance. Please help me. I have done no less than 3 urine and stool tests in the last 2 months and more than 5 full blood counts, seen the gyneacologist for a pap smear and x-ray, yet they don t see anything. A gastroenterologist told me it has to do with my diet. I have the impression there s something in my stomach which grows bigger and bigger, with gas and constant stool or heaviness under my belly. When i stool of fart, it goes down somewhat. Please help. I am 32 years old and female African, single and no kids.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012