Bloated stomach, drowsy & lethargic. Taking regestrone to postpone period. Are these side effects?

Hi. I am going for my honeymoon.To postpone my periods, my doctor suggested me a 5mg regestrone twice a day 5days before my usual date. I would like to know what are its side effects? I will have to continue taking it for another one week and I have already been taking them for 4 days. I feel that my tummy has bloated. I also feel very lethargic and drowsy. Yesterday, I suffered slight back pain as well. Also, is it okay if I have some amounnt of alcohol while I am on my honeymoon?. Pls advice
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012