Bloated stomach. Have cystic fibrosis, enlarged spleen. Taken bloating medication. What can help?

Hi, I m looking for an answer to bad stomach bloating! In the morning my stomach is flat but begins to get worse during the day and is quite severe by night. I do have an enlarged spleen due to my cystic fibrosis so my stomach isnt completely flat anyways and have tried to get help from my doctors but any bloating tablets they have given me havnt made any difference at all and have said that there s not much more I can do. It s getting to a stage now that it s really bothering me and its really not nice to look at! Any help would be very appriciated! Thanks -Aileen (attached are photos from morning and even)
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013