Blisters on lips, pain, sore throat. Taking ibuprofen for tendinitis. Allergic reaction?

I have had very tiny like blisters on my lips for several days. There are closer to the inside of my mouth and are not visible unless I turn my lip out. They started on the top and have now spread to my lower lip . They are quite painful and my lips are getting lumpy. My throat was also very tight and sore but not like when you get a cold or flu . I was taking ibuprofen 800 3x daily for tendonitis but stopped because I thought I was having an allergic reaction . What is going on with my lips?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013