Blistering rashes around the wound with intense itching. Using soframycin and keeping the wound covered. Cause?

Hi. I had a minor road accident 7 days ago. I had a tetanus shot and for the treatment of the wound, I am using Soframycin. I keep my wound covered all the time and dress it twice a day. Lately, I have observed blistering rashes around one of the wounds. It itches a lot. I try avoiding it. What can be the cause and treatment? I have never been allergic to soframycin before. It looks like adhesive allergy to me, I am not sure. Also how much time will it take for the wound to heal? I cannot see the wound getting dry.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012