Blister like bumps in the groin area and inner thigh. No relief from lotriman ointment

I have had small blister like bumps on my groin area for six months now, mostly on my waist line where my underwear rub, but they have appeared in other areas of the groin. they are moving up by my naval and i noticed one forming on my inner thigh. I have had no urination pain or glandular flare ups. They it's when they dry up and scab over. I have been using Lotriman hoping it was jock itch but they keep appearing in new places.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013