Bleeding piles, prescribed osil cream and pause tab. Will this affect sex life in future?

Hi doctors,I m 21 yr old male and at this age I am suffering from bleeding type piles I have seen to doctor and I am using osil cream and pause tab for one week.i m tensed about my whole life....what will help to cure it completely?will this affect my sexlife ahead??will I b able to become normal??nd I am having etching in my anal opening is it normal or sign to external piles??? Is it sexualy transmitted???I am currently in relationship and was enjoying a good oralsex with her but now I m worried about her too I haven t informed her till now..and I m avoiding her for oral sex since I came to know about it.please help how to cure it completely...and suggest can I continue oralsex????please help
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  2174 Awaiting Answer