Bleeding, painful piles, Voveran, Pilon, Venusmin ineffective.

Dear Sir, I am sufferring from bleeding and painful piles. I have been taking T.venusmin and pilon tabs and Voveron. Combiflam seems to be more effective than Voveron. There is absolutely no change in my condition. Please help me out. I am in lot of pain. I have a family history of piles. How can i get rid of my piles pain permanently? Awaiting your reply. I would highly oblliged for your help. Regards,
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  2738 Awaiting Answer
Hi there

I would advise you to visit a surgeon as soon as possible.

As you might be knowing constipation worsens piles.

In the meantime , I would advise you to avoid constipation or hard stools.
Have plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, salads with olive oil dressing,raisins soaked in drinking water.
Drink 8-10 glasses of water a day.

Hope you found this answer helpful.

Dr. Divya Kuttikrishnan