Bleeding into eye from carotid artery. Lost weight, have high cholesterol. Taking Crestor. Advice?

I was told my a retina specialist on Friday, that I had some bleeding into my eye from my carotid artery . I have now lost 30 lbs. 5 2 58 year old female . Weighed 205 in April and now down. My mom and day both had strokes in their 50s. Dad High BP and Mom as well. I have high cholesterol treated with Crestor. Had a nuclear stress test three years ago and Cardio Doc said blood flow was fine. What should I do at this point. I see my PC in two days. My email is YYYY@YYYY I live in Alpharetta, Ga. NEW to the area and don t know any cardiologists. Can you give me some advice.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012