Bleeding from mouth and nose. Is it due the winter cold?

Hi, Doc .. my question is hat i have been bleeding from my mouth and nose itdoes not happen every day but it all started last year, and have notice that it happens only when winter is bout to start so now every winter i get like my ears plugged and nose and every now and then i get blood from my mouth mostly in the morning when i wake up i feel something in my throat and try to spit it out and bloods comes out from my mouth and my nose lots and its stops could u tell me what the heck is wrong with me??? thankx
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
it is possible to get blood from the nose in winter because air is vry dry.. but yours is vry frequent its not suppose to happen this often..
first i would suggest you visit ent specialist.. he would examine your nasal chamber and guide you further..
thank you