Bleeding from frenulum, lack of enough lubrication, painful. What is wrong?

Hi Doc!! I m just so mad about my frenulum :( I don t have any general issues with it(such asfrenulum breve or a short frenulum) , everything is OK in regards to that. However long ago I damaged it while having sex , just like a small cut in the middle of the frenulum with a bit bleeding , back then it was super painful, so It healed in about 2 months but NOT FULLY :( And since then (it was 4-5 years back) it never healed and will never heal completely, there is always that micro lack of skin in the area there and it is always a little bit red, always, but it doesn t hurt at all and I can have sex as much as I want. But, sometimes when the sex is rougher or there is not enough lubrication , it gets hurt again, the skin in that area just gets a bit damaged and I have to wait like few days or a week to heal again to a level that doesn t hurt (and it doesn t get hurt because the frenulum is short and gets over stretched, it gets hurt because that skin in the middle area there is just not strong enough, it s like always 80% healed, and that s not enough) . So it s like having careful sex all my life and I m always thinking about it if it will get damaged or not and always have to pay attention that the sex is kind of careful (which is just killing me and is boring!) :( My question is, how can I heal that skin completely? I want it to be as good as new, why is this not possible? How come when I have a wound on my hand it heals completely but in that frenulum area it s just damaged for a lifetime :( Is there something on this Planet that is able to restore it in 100% condition as good as new, like some kind of skin recovery...I don t know...I m desperate!!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013