Bleeding from ear, nose and throat. Painless. What can be done next?

hi doc, my sister is having some abnormal bleeding from EAR,NOSE AND THROAT.she has been to two ENT drs., hematologift, pulmonologist , gastroenterologist and a neurosurgeon .all her labs r normal, drs r unable to find any reason. her C ANCA AND P ANCA results r awaited.she bleeds painlessely from both ears and nose and ass nausea or black outs. she is 20 and a recent airtravel or exertional exercise.vital signs remain stable.wat can next be done for her?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hello. please consult your immunologist to consider an auto immune disorder. he will order a few more tests and then he may be able to help you. thanks