Bleeding from a blister on the penis and near belly button. What is it?

I have blood coming out of a blister like thing above my penis and under my belly botten what is it? There has been like a blister thing above my penis and pubic region were my button for my pants are and it swelled up and then i took the band aid off and it just started gushing blood and it had a hole were the blood was coming out.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
From the description it seems you had developed a boil or furuncle that has ruptured. Now to help the lesion resolve, just do warm water compresses over the lesion and apply mupirocin or fusidic acid cream. Hopefully in few days the lesions will resolve. Also please do not manipulate the lesion further as may lead to spread of infection.
Hope this helped.