Bleeding during sex, abdominal pain. Abnormal cells frozen in cervix. Causes for symptoms?

Recently I had abnormal cells frozen off of my cervix after a colposcopy . I waited 3 weeks before resuming sex with my fiance to be on the safe side. Two days ago my abdomen became tender and I again refrained from sex until it went away. I figured it was just my IUD acting up like it normally does. Yesterday my fiance and I had sex and I started bleeding during. It stopped after a while. This morning we had sex and it started again. What could be causing this?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer