Bleeding after sex, used protection. Does the symptom represent pregnancy?

my boyfriend and I had sex like we normally do on Tuesdays we have used protection and I have been on birthcontrol since '08 well when I got home Tuesday night I had found cum not sure if mine or his in my panties we both were worried well I just got ready for bed and found old blood on my bath towel along with fresh we don't have enough money for a pregnancy test is this something I should be worried about im very scared and crying..please help me
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013