Bleeding after every time blow job, slower healing. How long is the healing process and tips for prevention?

The first time I gave my boyfriend a blow job he started bleeding from his penis . We let it heal and then tried again this time I went slower and more gental and everything was fine, no blood . Then about a month or two later it happened again. Now if has been 3 more months of everything going fine but it has bled two times in the past 2 weeks, how long is this healing process going to happen, and what should I do to prevent it
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
HI . i am H/ dr Qasim, Kinldy give full information to understand your problem.

uring blow job you observe blood right ? is it in semen or just blood you saw ? what is color of semen ? it might be possible that blood comes from your gums ?