Bleeding after bowel movements. Capitrax suggested. Suffering from severe back pain, bloated stomach

Hi, After motion,liquid from like blood is coming out.this is happening from last 10days.I consult a lady doctor she is suggested me one tablet (name-capitrax) still i am loosing lot of blood after motion.the blood only loosing after motion.because of lost of blood, i am facing seviour back pain ..can you please let me know what is the main cause of this problem?my stomuch alos swelling without eating anything..
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012